We are looking for an experienced artworker with a passion for design. About D8
D8, founded in 1999 and still privately owned, is a 60-strong multidisciplinary creative team with studios in Glasgow and Amsterdam. With a comprehensive in-house offering covering brand identity, digital, packaging, film & motion and experiential we work with a diverse range of clients including the BBC, Remy Cointreau, V&A, GORE-TEX, Beam Suntory, Greenpeace, AIA, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and Iberdrola.
We are looking for an experienced artworker with the skills listed below
• A solid all-rounder with excellent attention to detail
• Comfortable implementing designs and guidelines to create print-ready artwork across multiple formats
• Fluent in Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Team player but happy to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment
• Happy to liaise directly with clients and suppliers if/when required
• Experience with food and beverage packaging advantageous
• Retouching skills a bonus
What we offer
We offer private health, various bonuses and a great place to work. Salary negotiable.
If you think you fit this description and would like to join our growing Glasgow studio, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.