We are searching for an outstanding visualiser with a passion for product and packaging design. You must be capable of working collaboratively and have a proven track record in delivering first-rate imagery. We want someone who can create photo-realistic product visuals and extend the product’s story through engaging and beautiful visuals that enhance the brand.
D8, founded in 1999 and still privately owned, is a 60-strong multidisciplinary creative team with studios in Glasgow and Amsterdam. With a comprehensive in-house offering covering brand identity, digital, packaging, film & motion and experiential we work with a diverse range of clients including Remy Cointreau, Beam Suntory, Tennent Caledonian Breweries, Ian MacLeod Distillers, Walker’s Shortbread, Gordon & MacPhail, Inverhouse Distillers and C&C Group.
As a 3D visualiser at D8 you will craft outstanding creative imagery for an enviable list of high profile clients. Based in our Glasgow studio, but with hybrid working arrangements available, you will work closely with our Creative Director, and will have the opportunity to quickly make your mark by helping us deliver creative excellence across a wide range of CPG and drinks projects. As part of the wider connected D8 network you will also collaborate with our Amsterdam studio, and participate in our shared creative initiatives.
• You have demonstrable relevant experience – packaging visualisation experience is essential
• A portfolio that demonstrates strong technical skills and a sharp eye for aesthetics
• Experienced in all relevant visualisation software
• High personal work standards and the ability to self-critique
• The ability to use brand elements conceptually within your images
• You have the confidence to prod, challenge and find a better way
• Experience in animation/motion design would be advantageous
• Experience in environmental imagery would be desirable, but not essential
What we offer
We offer private health, various bonuses, and a great place to work.